Join the MIN Community
Becoming a member of the Waterloo Region Manufacturing Innovation Network (MIN) is quick, easy and absolutely FREE.
The MIN community is open to the public. The general public, service providers, academic and government officials are encouraged to browse, search and participate in any of the public areas of the MIN community.
- Advertise your products and services on the MIN community.
- Sponsorships: become a strategic sponsor of the MIN community.
- Post Jobs: search and post jobs online in the Job Board.
- Expert Blog Program: apply to become an expert blogger on a topic or issue relevant to the manufacturing community.
With your membership, you will receive access to vital industry information, upcoming events, research, job postings and more. We recommend that you use the MIN as a resource tool and a way to make connections with peers, share information and interact with others in your industry.
Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Click on the Join Today button and complete the application form
Step 2: Activate your account by email once you receive your community invite
Things Members Can Do Today
Here are just a few of the things members can do today – if you see something missing, just let us know and we will try and add it.
Don’t forget to recommend MIN to your colleagues, co-workers and peers!
- Advertise your products and services on the MIN community.Find the right program that fits your needs and budget.
- Sponsorships: explore flexible and cost effective sponsorship opportunities for greater exposure.
- Post Jobs: search and post jobs online on the Job Board.
- Company Directory: list your company in the directory to gain exposure.
- Keep Informed: Check upcoming events
- Build Your Network: connect and network with your peers using the business directory.
- Build Partnerships: join forces with hundreds of other local manufacturers working towards a strong future for Waterloo Region manufacturing.
- Ask An Expert: get answers from industry experts on various topics, such as tax, trade, labour, lean, health & safety and SR&ED.
- Discover: search every manufacturing firm in the Waterloo Region from the MIN directory area. Try a search for your company