For organizations interested in decreasing their environmental impact, there are a variety of funding and support opportunities available.
Please join us on November 14th, 2017 to hear from experts at local hydro and natural gas providers about funding incentives and the support that is available, with a short workshop to help organizations overcome barriers that may be stopping them from taking full advantage of these incentives.
November 14th, 2017
Fresh Ground Cafe, Kitchener
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Energy Efficiency & Corporate Communications
Waterloo North Hydro
Jeff Quint is the Manager of Energy Efficiency and Corporate Communications for Waterloo North Hydro, where he leads the utilities portfolio of energy efficiency programs and corporate communications initiatives. He has 10 years’ experience in the energy service and utility sector with a strong focus on energy efficiency, demand management, customer service, and communications.
More speakers TBA
What to Expect:
- Details about energy saving incentives available to local organizations
- A short workshop to help overcome barriers that may stopping some organizations from taking advantage of incentives
- Hot breakfast
- Networking time before the event
Who Should Attend:
- Business professionals who want to help their organization take advantage of available incentives
- Indviduals who have faced challenges while attempting to secure funding for sustainability initiatives
- Students interested in learning more about sustainability in business
Traveling to the Event:
- We encourage you to try more environmentally friendly methods of traveling to and from the event
- Consider carpooling, taking public transit, biking, or walking
- To find a carpool buddy and reduce your traveling impact, please visit TravelWise